Questions and answers!
We appreciate the fact that issues and concepts around digital marketing, graphics and web design/hosting etc can be a bit tricky.
Be it you want to understand what these various services/concepts are, or how they can help yopur business grow, we urge you to reach us on email@example.com. We will be more than glad to assist you.
In the meantime, here is a list of questions we are frequently asked, along with some helpful answers.
Click to expand any section
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing involves marketing to people over the Internet. Through digital marketing, you can connect with prospective customers via their eletronic devices, such as computers, smartphones and tablets. Some of the channels used in digital marketing include search engines (like Google), social media platforms, email, websites and apps.
What is the difference between traditional & digital marketing?
Digital marketing online or web-based and includes channels like: PPC, SEO, email, web design, content marketing etc. Traditional marketing refers to offline marketing activities like billboards, print, direct mail, radio, TV, etc.
While traditional marketing has been in existence for decades, digital marketing was birthed via the growth of the internet.
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
How can social media help my business grow?
Social media platforms have more than 2 billion users. This means that your customers are already on these platforms and you can use social media to connect with them eg through effective advertising campaigns.
You can also leverage social media to grow your brand and get more website traffic. Your social media pages also help to improve your search engine rankings.
In short, social media holds a lot of potential for the growth of your business if you can take advantage of it.
Do I need social media pages for my business?
In short, yes. This is because social media is a great way to connect with your customers. They can easily communicate with you without coming to your website or sending you an email.
Another reason is that your competitors are on social media and having your own pages shows that you are moving with the times.
What is a domain name?
What is web hosting?
Why should I have a website for my business?
A website is no longer optional in today’s business world. These are some of the reasons why you need to have a website for your business.
- Your business gains credibility and it helps grow your brand
- A website is a 24/7 salesperson
- It is the only digital asset that you have 100% control over (as compared to social media pages which are controlled by the owners of the social media platform)
- It is a cost-effective way to keep your customers informed and this can improve customer service.
- You can get access to data that can help you grow your business e.g you can get to know the most profitable keywords in your industry and you can then target them
You can contact us if you want a customised explanation of these advantages for your business and industry.
How can digital marketing help my business grow?
Digital marketing is a broad collection of marketing activities and each of these activities has compelling benefits for your business.
- You can run cost-effective advertising campaigns e.g Facebook ads or pay-per-click ads
- You can grow your brand
- Digital marketing is measurable and this helps you to continually tweak your marketing efforts
- Digital Marketing builds brand recognition
- Digital marketing promotes interaction with targetted audiences
What is pay per click advertising and how can it help grow my business?
How often should I update my website?
Your customers and Google love updated websites and thus you should make it a habit of updating it as often as possible.